The 4th annual Liberty Village Art Crawl, Presented by Cirque Du Soleil is only a few days away, and we thought we would fill you in on our top 10 awesome things to do/see at Saturday’s Event!
As many of you know, having been to our previous events, the Liberty Village Art Crawl is a fun outdoor art festival showcasing a plethora of amazing local artists, cool and crafty artisans, delicious food and live entertainment.
For those of you who have never attended, and even just as a motivational boost for those of you who have, here’s our top 10 list of things to do at the Liberty Village Art Crawl this Saturday June 11!
1. Have your photo taken! Sensus Design and Build will be hosting a fun free photobooth, where you and your pals (including canine companions!) can take fun photos of yourself. If you’re looking for extra things to send via Snapchat, this is definitely the place to be!
2. Watch amazing live art displays! Have you ever wondered what an artist looks like during their creative process? Many of our artists and artisans will be doing live demonstrations of their craft (from jewelry making, to portrait painting, you name it, we got it!).
Notable Toronto artists Benny Bing and Nadia Lloyd will be amongst the artists doing live demonstrations of their paintings, you definitely won’t want to miss that!
3. Drink fresh juice from a fruit! Tropic Love will be wowing you all day with their delicious concoctions that not only remind you of summer fun and tropical times, but that are eco-friendly since you get to drink your beverage straight out of the fruits!
4. Win tickets to see Cirque du Soleil! For the third year in a row, Toronto Art Crawl is proud to be presented by the infamous Cirque du Soleil. After giving you the opportunity to win tickets to both Varekai and Toruk during our previous seasons, this year we’re giving you a chance to win tickets to see their latest show “Luzia”! Check out the Toronto Art Crawl info booth on event day, and enter the draw for a chance to win 2 tickets to their opening Toronto show on July 28, 2016!
5. Bring home a One Of A Kind piece! The Liberty Village Art Crawl is an opportunity to discover local artists and artisans at the finest of their art. Pottery, photography, jewelry, fashion, doodles, little chakras… just name it, and chances are one of our artists has got it. It is the perfect opportunity to find an add on to your one of a kind collection!
6. Win a Toronto by Nadia Lloyd gift basket! Nadia Lloyd, artist and creator of the Toronto Art Crawl, will be unveiling her newest collection “Toronto by Nadia Lloyd”, this Saturday at the event. Her newest collection, inspired by the Toronto Skyline, features The6ix like you’ve never seen it before and includes cushions, shower curtains, duvet covers, tshirts, hats, totes, iphone accessories, leggings skirts and scarfs. She will be giving away a gift basket of products from her newest line, worth $230! You’re not going to want to miss it!
7. Enjoy some live spinning! Our DJ (@Brunchmastermoreorles), will be present all day, allowing you to accompany your day of discovery with all of your favorite tunes! Now what’s better than having awesome music in the park? We can’t think of much!
8. Win a Cirque du Soleil VIP Swag Bag! As is custom for Toronto Art Crawl events, the first 25 attendees to present themselves at our info booth at the beginning of the event, will receive a VIP Swag Bag filled with goodies from Cirque Du Soleil! The event runs from 11AM until 6PM, so be there nice and early to get yours!
9. Enjoy some sliders! Local favorite, Brazen Head, will be making some delicious grub for all our outdoor art enthusiasts. Even if you think you’re not hungry, the smell alone will draw you towards their mouth-watering booth!
10. Get a tattoo! Ever considered getting inked, but don’t want to because of its permanence? Travel Art Henna will be doing freehand henna designs for the tattoo enthusiasts that want a temporary tattoo! Her artwork is perfect to temporarily embellish your skin with beautiful designs!