For the 6th year in a row, this June 9th 2018, 55+ artists are taking over Liberty Village Park, located in the heart of Liberty Village for a day of art, design, live music, interactive demos, delicious food, face painting and more!
Join us from 11AM-6PM to peruse and shop unique, one of a kind products directly from the hands of the artists!
This event is free to everyone, and ALL LEASHED PETS WELCOME!
Arrive early to grab one of our VIP swag bags worth over $60 and filled with free goodies from the vendors and sponsors!
See you all June 9th!
SEE YOU SATURDAY JUNE 9TH!
Other 2018 events include:
- Entertainment District Art Crawl - Friday July 6th 2018
- Toronto Art Crawl Night Market/ Live Auction - Friday October 5th 2018
- Toronto Art Crawl Christmas Market - Sunday December 9th 2018
We offer three ways for vendors to apply:
- Artists / Designers / Artisans Application: To qualify under this application, all products must be designed by the applicant and not mass produced.
- Sponsor Application: For businesses who wish to sell their products and services at our events and wish to have additional visibility in our marketing campaign such as having their logo featured on our marketing materials.
- General Vendors Application: This application is for businesses who wish to sell their products and services at our events but do not qualify as artists/ designers and artisans.
For the FOOD AND BEVERAGE application please click here!
ARTIST & DESIGNERS AND ARTISANS!
Click below to apply to our event and you are the maker or designer of the products you would like to sell.
We offer four sizes of booths:
Share our spotlight! Make us part of your marketing campaign and have your logo and company mission seen by thousands! Click below to request your sponsorship deck and discover the benefits of sponsoring our events.
We also welcome vendors to our events. Vendors are businesses who don't qualify as artists or designers and simply want to sell and exhibit at our events without sponsoring the event.
We offer 3 sizes of booths for our vendors: