ARTISTS- ARTISANS- DESIGNERS- MAKERS- CREATORS!
2017 UPCOMING EVENTS- CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO APPLY!
- Pampered Pooches T.O. Saturday May 6th 2017 - 3rd Annual
- Liberty Village Art Crawl June 10th 2017 - 5th anniversary
- Liberty Village Market September 9th 2017 - 2nd Annual
- Toronto Art Crawl Christmas Market (The Great Hall) Sunday December 3rd 2017- 4th annual
- fashion items and accessories
- body care
- vintage & refurbished
- original art
- home décor
- pet accessories
- and more!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Click on the application links above to view discounts and deadlines.
BOOTH SIZES AVAILABLE- CLICK ON EACH EVENT FOR BOOTH PRICES.
- 6'x 4'
- 10'x 10'
- 10'x 20' Booth Space
- Food & Beverage Vendor
WHY EXHIBIT WITH US?
- Voted Top 6 by BlogTO 3 years in a row
- Presented by Cirque Du Soleil 3 seasons in a row
- Our events host 1500-3000 visitors per show
- Our artists report sales of (average) 750- $1250 per show
- We carefully curate our shows to ensure there is lots of variety
- We only exhibit in urban, population dense areas with lots of traffic
- We always have food trucks and DJs in tow
- Admission is always free- unless otherwise specified
- Artists pay for registration only, never on sales made at our events
- Our artists are featured in our very extensive pre-event AND post-event social media marketing campaign with links to their handles
- We provide our artists with web based posters they can use to promote their presence at our shows and direct traffic to our event pages
- Our events attract retailers who come to meet their future suppliers!
- We have over 3800 visits per month on our website including 7800 pages viewed and an average of 3 minutes spent on each page.
- Our immediate social media network has 5200k followers (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) and growing daily
- Our events have the support of our local City Counselors and BIAs
- Our media contact database reaches 150 people in the media, journalists and bloggers
We accept only the finest artists and craftspeople offering original work made in Canada and invite you to apply! Acceptance into our shows is based on originality and quality of the craft, and must be made in Canada.
Fill out an application form for the show you want to exhibit at.
Pay by paypal all in one step within your application. You will be notified within 72hrs and issued a full refunf if you are not accepted.
Our marketing campaigns begin 6 weeks pre-event and include social media, local poster and flyer distribution and email blast.