ARTISTS- ARTISANS- DESIGNERS- MAKERS- CREATORS!
2015 was Presented by Varekai, Cirque Du Soleil and Voted Top 10 outdoor art fairs to attend in Toronto this 2015 by BlogTO!
Our 2016 season is in full swing with two events confirmed and 4 more in the works!
- Pampered Pooches T.O. Artisan Market - May 7th 2016
- Liberty Village Art Crawl - June 11th 2016
- Entertainment District Art Crawl - July date to be announced soon
- Entertainment District Art Crawl- August date to be announced soon
- Pampered Pooches T.O. Artisan Market - September date to be announced soon
- Christmas Market - November 2016 date to be announced soon
SAVE 15% per show when you register pay by Paypal before December 31st 2016
Coupon code: earlybird
- Please note your payment is due with your application
- We no longer supply tables and chairs, unless stated otherwise
- The first 25 artists at the entertainment district shows will be supplied with a table and chair
Here is what sets our events apart!
- Our events host 3000-5000 visitors per show
- Our artists report sales of (average) 750- $1250 per show
- We carefully curate our shows to insure there is lots of variety
- We only exhibit in urban, population dense areas with lots of traffic
- We always have food trucks and DJs in tow
- Admission is always free
- Artists pay for registration only, never on sales made at our events
- All of our artists are featured in our very extensive pre-event social media marketing campaign
- We provide all of our artists with web based posters they can use to promote their presence at our shows and direct traffic to our event pages
- Our events attract retailers who come to meet their future suppliers!
- We have over 3800 visits per month on our website including 7800 pages viewed and an average of 3 minutes spent on each page.
- Our immediate social media network has 4500k followers (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) and growing daily
- Our events have the support of our local City Counselors and BIAs
- Our media contact database reaches 150 people in the media, journalists and bloggers
- Our print marketing campaign includes 2000 postcards printed and distributed, 200- 11x17" and 200- 8.5x11" posters posted around TO - distributed by our street team.
We accept only the finest artists and craftspeople offering original work made in Canada and invite you to apply!
Acceptance into our shows is based on originality and quality of the craft, and must be made in Canada.
WE OFFER 3 SET UP OPTIONS
1. Table space 6'X 30" - $145/Event ($123.25 early bird)
2. Booth space 10’x 10’- $225/event ($191.25 early bird)
3. Booth space 20’x 10’ - $415/event ($361.25)
All prices subject to HST.
We supply space ONLY. Artists and Designers are required to provide their own. Thank you
ACCEPTING IN THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
- original art
- body care
- home decor
- pet accessories
If you don't see your category, click other and fill in with your application.
Fill out the online application
Pay by paypal all in one step within your application, or send in an e-transfer within 24hrs.
Our marketing campaigns begin 4 weeks pre-event and includes social media, local poster and flyer distribution and email blast.