ARTISTS- ARTISANS- DESIGNERS- MAKERS- CREATORS!
Our 2016 event schedule has been announced and we are now accepting applications in the following categories! Each category is limited to 10 artists so don't delay to avoid disappointment, our events fill up fast!
EVENTS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS (click on link to see map)
2nd Annual Pampered Pooches T.O. May 7th 2016
4th Annual Liberty Village Art Crawl June 11th 2016
4th Annual Entertainment District Art Crawl July 8th 2016
3rd Annual Christmas Market - The Great Hall November 20th 2016- click on link to apply.
· fashion items and accessories
· body care
· vintage & refurbished
· original art
· home décor
· pet accessories
BOOTHS AVAILABLE (Please note: We supply space only)
6'x 4' SPACE TOTAL - $164.96/each event + inc. hst
10'x 10' SPACE TOTAL-$244.95 each event + inc. hst
10'x 20' SPACE TOTAL - $381.92 each event + inc. hst
Share your space with another artist! $120 booth sharing premium.
WHY EXHIBIT WITH US?
- Our events host 1500-3500 visitors per show
- Our artists report sales of (average) 750- $1250 per show
- We carefully curate our shows to ensure there is lots of variety
- We only exhibit in urban, population dense areas with lots of traffic
- We always have food trucks and DJs in tow
- Admission is always free- unless otherwise specified
- Artists pay for registration only, never on sales made at our events
- Our artists are featured in our very extensive pre-event AND post-event social media marketing campaign with links to their handles
- We provide our artists with web based posters they can use to promote their presence at our shows and direct traffic to our event pages
- Our events attract retailers who come to meet their future suppliers!
- We have over 3800 visits per month on our website including 7800 pages viewed and an average of 3 minutes spent on each page.
- Our immediate social media network has 5200k followers (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) and growing daily
- Our events have the support of our local City Counselors and BIAs
- Our media contact database reaches 150 people in the media, journalists and bloggers
We accept only the finest artists and craftspeople offering original work made in Canada and invite you to apply! Acceptance into our shows is based on originality and quality of the craft, and must be made in Canada.
Fill out the online application
Pay by paypal all in one step within your application, or send in an e-transfer within 24hrs. If you are not accepted into our events, you will be notified within 72hrs and we will issue you a full refund.
Our marketing campaigns begin 4 weeks pre-event and include social media, local poster and flyer distribution and email blast.