UPCOMING 2018 EVENTS
The highlighted events are currently accenting applications! Click to apply! Please note, there are 3 separate application forms: 1 for indoor shows (minus the Christmas Market) 1 for all outdoor shows, and 1 for the Christmas Market.
- Toronto Art Crawl Spring POP UP- The Great Hall - Sunday April 8th 2018
- Pampered Pooches TO - May 12th 2018
- Liberty Village Art Crawl - Saturday June 9th 2018
- Entertainment District Art Crawl - Friday July 6th 2018
- Entertainment District Art Crawl - Friday August 10th 2018
- Toronto Art Crawl Night Market/ Live Auction - Friday October 5th 2018
- Toronto Art Crawl Christmas Market - Sunday December 9th 2018
- Fashion items and accessories
- Bbody care
- Vintage & refurbished
- Original art
- Home décor
- Pet accessories
- and more!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Click on the application form to view available discount codes.
BOOTH SIZES AVAILABLE- CLICK ON EACH EVENT FOR BOOTH PRICES.
- 4'x 3' (this option is available at indoor shows only)
- 6'x 4'
- 8'x 8' (this option is available at indoor shows only)
- 10'X 10'
- 10'x 20'
WHY EXHIBIT WITH US?
- Voted Top 6 by BlogTO 3 years in a row
- Presented by Cirque Du Soleil 3 seasons in a row
- Our events host 800- 1800 visitors per show
- Our artists report sales of (average) 750- $1250 per show
- We carefully curate our shows to ensure there is lots of variety
- We only exhibit in urban, population dense areas with lots of traffic
- We always have food trucks and DJs in tow
- Admission is always free- unless otherwise specified
- Artists pay for registration only, never on sales made at our events
- Our artists are featured in our very extensive pre-event AND post-event social media marketing campaign with links to their handles
- We provide our artists with web based posters they can use to promote their presence at our shows and direct traffic to our event pages
- Our events attract retailers who come to meet their future suppliers!
- We have over 3800 visits per month on our website including 7800 pages viewed and an average of 3 minutes spent on each page.
- Our immediate social media network has 5200k followers (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) and growing daily
- Our events have the support of our local City Counselors and BIAs
- Our media contact database reaches 150 people in the media, journalists and bloggers
We accept only the finest artists and craftspeople offering original work made in Canada and invite you to apply! Acceptance into our shows is based on originality and quality of the craft, and must be made in Canada.
Fill out an application form for the show you want to exhibit at.
Pay by paypal all in one step within your application. You will be notified within 72hrs and issued a full refund if you are not accepted.
Our marketing campaigns begin 4 weeks pre-event and include social media, local poster and flyer distribution and email blast.